Saturday, February 06, 2016

I am not hospitalized, Solomon Akiyesi cries out!

Popular actor, Solomon Akiyesi has refuted reports that he was receiving treatment for an undisclosed ailment at a private hospital.*Solomon Akiyesi

News made the rounds on the internet last week that the controversial actor was hospitalized for an undisclosed ailment. But debunking the reports on his Facebook page, Akiyesi said,

“I’m neither sick nor hospitalized.” He blasted bloggers who fabricated the story, calling them “ragamuffin and wannabe bloggers.”

“Wannabe bloggers and journalists are so deceptive, using my name like a contraceptive. I hope they get burnt since they won’t learn. What good do they derive from telling damaging lies about me, telling the world that I’m sick and hospitalised when I’m in my house drinking my coke and eating my biscuit? Whoever wishes me evil will first be buried. I an not sick and hospitalized,”

Solomon Akiyesi has appeared in several Nollywood flicks since he ventured into acting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

WHAT DO YOU THINK?